Monday to Sunday at 8:00 am | 12:30 p.m.
Enjoy a half day tour in the jungle. During the tour you will visit Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals.
Afterwards, grab the handlebar of your own ATV and follow our expert guides on this amazing off-road drive.
Visit, swim and enjoy your free time at Rio Sagrado, sinkhole sacred to the native Mayan full of prehistorical stalactites and stalagmites.
Come and have fun with us!
Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals (AMS) is a place where you can find a great variety of primates and other rescued animals. From the majestic and emblematic spider monkey to beautiful rescued capuchin monkeys and ring-tailed lemurs from the faraway lands of Madagascar.
- Round trip transportation
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
(no interaction included)
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks.
- Semi-automatic or automatic ATV, 90 minutes ride (approximate)
- Raincoat (when needed)
- Purified drinking water
- Tour available in different languages (check schedule)
- Liability Insurance
- Personal insurance in case of accidents
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Available
($10 USD p/vehicle)