Monday to Sunday at 8:00 am | 12:30 p.m.
Single ATV: $100.00 USD
Double ATV: $160.00 USD
Enjoy a Half Day tour in the jungle. During the tour you will visit Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals. Afterwards, grab the handlebar of your own ATV and follow our expert guides on this amazing off-road drive. Visit, swim and enjoy your free time at “Río Sagrado”, sinkhole sacred to the native Mayan full of prehistorical stalactites and stalagmites.
Come and have fun with us!
- Partial visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
(no bonding included)
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at “Río Sagrado”, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Automatic ATV, 90 minutes ride (approximate)
- Raincoat (when needed)
- Purified drinking water
- Tour available in different languages (check schedule)
- Liability Insurance
- Personal insurance in case of accidents
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Compulsory
($10 USD p/vehicle)
AKUMAL MONKEY SANCTUARY
It doesn’t matter if it’s your first time driving an ATV. Learn about safety procedures regarding the use of the ATV.
BONDING WITH SPECIES
Dare to live one of the best experiences of your day, surround yourself with nature and adventure.
DRIVE THROUGH THE JUNGLE
Go deep into the jungle and drive your ATV through Salomon’s Path, a line of ups and downs that will take you to our cavern cenote.
DISCOVER RÍO SAGRADO
Discover one of the most beautiful cave cenotes in Akumal, full of prehistoric stalactites and stalagmites.