Monday to Friday at 8:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.
Single ATV: $134.00 USD
Double ATV: $228.00 USD
Full Day Tour in ATV’s and Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals. A complete tour through the Sanctuary where our visitors will know the species that we have in the reservation, as well as interact with several of them; bonding with goats, deer, macaws, snakes and monkeys. Then enjoy a tour through the jungle on ATV, to reach a cavern cenote where you will appreciate the stalagmites and stalactites, while you swim.
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
- Bonding with species (goats, deers, macaws, snakes)
- Bonding with primates
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks.
- Roundtip transportation
- Automatic ATV, 90 minutes ride (approximate)
- Raincoat (when needed)
- Purified drinking water
- Tour available in different languages (check schedule)
- Comfortable clothes
- Shirt or blouse with sleeves
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Available
($10 USD p/vehicle)
YOU ARE SUPPORTING LIFE!
Live a complete tour through Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, with your visit you will be supporting an amazing project of preservation of wildlife.
DARE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
Participate in our bonding program with macaws and snakes, learn more about them and the stories of how they came with us!
HAVE A REAL MONKEY EXPERIENCE!
Live the best experience of your life with our monkey’s bonding program, and have a touch with them while you help them in enrichment sessions.
SAFETY IS FIRST!
It doesn’t matter if it’s your first time driving an ATV. Learn about safety procedures regarding the use of the ATV.
DRIVE THROUGH THE JUNGLE
Go deep into the jungle and drive your ATV through Salomon’s Path, a line of ups and downs that will take you to our cavern cenote.
DISCOVER RÍO SAGRADO
Discover one of the most beautiful cave cenotes in Akumal, full of prehistoric stalactites and stalagmites.