Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Adults: $149.00 USD
Children 5 to 11 years old: $119.00 USD
Children under 5: $30.00 USD
Full Day Tour. A complete tour through Akumal Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, our visitors will know the life stories of more than 40 species, as well as interact with several of them, such as goats, deer, macaws, snakes and monkeys. Tour through the jungle in the colorful “Jaguar You” in the direction of the cenote “Río Sagrado”, where you will appreciate the stalagmites and stalactites while swimming. End your day at the beach in Akumal Bay, knowing the gastronomy of the region, accompanied by a margarita cocktail.
- Round trip transportation
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
- Bonding with species (goats, deers, macaws, snakes)
- Bonding with primates
- Tour through the jungle in the “Jaguar You”
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive to Akumal Bay Beach
- Meal (Typical food of the region)
- Drive back to the site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs.
- Raincoat (when needed)
- Purified drinking water
- Tour available in different languages (check schedule)
- Comfortable clothes
- Shirt or blouse with sleeves
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock