Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Adults: $129.00 USD
Children 5 to 11 years old: $109.00 USD
Children under 5: $30.00 USD
Full Day Tour. A complete tour through Akumal Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, our visitors will know the life stories of more than 40 species, as well as interact with several of them, such as goats, deer, macaws, snakes and monkeys. Tour through the jungle in the colorful “Jaguar You” in the direction of the cenote “Río Sagrado”, where you will appreciate the stalagmites and stalactites while swimming. End your day at the beach in Akumal Bay, knowing the gastronomy of the region, accompanied by a margarita cocktail.
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
- Bonding with species (goats, deers, macaws, snakes)
- Bonding with primates
- Tour through the jungle in the “Jaguar You”
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive to Akumal Bay Beach
- Meal (Typical food of the region)
- Drive back to the site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs.
- Round trip transportation
- Raincoat (when needed)
- Purified drinking water
- Tour available in different languages (check schedule)
- Comfortable clothes
- Shirt or blouse with sleeves
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
YOU ARE SUPPORTING LIFE!
Live a complete tour through Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, with your visit you will be supporting an amazing project of preservation of wildlife.
DARE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
Get full bonding program with macaws, snakes, and monkeys and be part of their daily enrichment program.
TELL TO EVERYBODY “JAGUAR YOU”!
Are you ready for the action? Be ready to go up in the “Jaguar You” our Unimog truck that takes you through the jungle to the paradise!
DISCOVER RÍO SAGRADO
Discover one of the most beautiful cave cenotes in Akumal, full of prehistoric stalactites and stalagmites.
TASTE FROM HEAVEN!
Try a real and delicious plate from Mayan cuisine and refresh yourself with a cold cocktail on the beach.
HEAVEN ON EARTH!
Have a great day at Akumal’s Bay and enjoy one of the most beautiful and colorful beaches in the Riviera Maya.