Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11:00 am (estimated duration: 7 hr.)
Discover the ancient Mayan city of Tulum and have fun with us! Follow your guide through the ruins and enjoy the view from the famous castle overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Afterwards, enjoy some free time at our amazing beach club, get something to eat and relax. During the tour, you will also visit our Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals. you will meet all the species we have and learn some of their stories.
Afterwards, take the wheel of your own ATV and follow our expert guide on this amazing off-road drive. Visit, swim and enjoy your free time at Rio Sagrado, sinkhole sacred to the native Mayan full of prehistorical stalactites and stalagmites.
An unforgettable experience for the whole family.
Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals (AMS) is a place where you can find a great variety of primates and other rescued animals. From the majestic and emblematic spider monkey to beautiful rescued capuchin monkeys and ring-tailed lemurs from the faraway lands of Madagascar.
In Villa Pescadores you can sleep well and eat even better. Our Restaurant & Beach Grill are hidden gems in Tulum restaurants. Honest Mexican food prepared by Chef Roberto Vilchis and his team.
- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour at Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Transfer to exclusive Beach Club
- Lunch time
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary (no interaction included)
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks
- Semiautomatic or automatic ATVs (Individual or double) 90 minutes driving approximate
- Tulum Ruins guided tour
- Admission to “Akumal Monkey Sanctuary”
- Facilities of the beach club (Tulum)
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Snorkeling gear and life vest to swim in the cenote
- Helmet, gloves and equipment for the zip line circuit
- Raincoats (in case of rain)
- Liability Insurance
- Tour available in different languages
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Available
($10 USD p/vehicle)