Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 am (estimated duration: 7 hr.)
Full day tour designed to live the wonders of the Yalku area: guided snorkel in the lagoon where different fish species live, fun in the zip line circuit, adventure with an extensive tour in the jungle on ATVs and the Excitement of discovering the native flora and fauna, on the tour you will visit Akumal Monkey Sanctuary specialized in the care of primates, swim in one of the most incredible places that nature offers a cave cenote.
An unforgettable and adventurous day for the whole family!
- Round trip transportation
- Guided Snorkel Tour through the lagoon
- Zip Line activityLunch time
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary (no interaction included)
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks.
- Semi-automatic or automatic ATVs (individual or for two people, 90 minutes driving approximate in the jungle)
- Guided snorkeling
- Admission and activities at “Akumal Monkey Sanctuary”
- Admission and activities in the cenote
- Zip-lines and suspension bridges
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling gear and life jacket
- Goggles and helmets (for adults and children)
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Available
($10 USD p/vehicle)