Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 am (estimated duration: 7 hr.)
Full day tour designed to live the wonders of the area: Guided snorkel in the lagoon where different fish species live, fun in the zip line circuit, discover Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, specialized in the care of primates.
Live the adventure on an extensive tour in the jungle on ATVs and the excitement of discovering the native flora and fauna.
Visit, swim and enjoy your free time at Río Sagrado, sinkhole sacred to the native Mayan full of prehistorical stalactites and stalagmites.
An unforgettable and adventurous day for the whole family!
Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals (AMS) is a place where you can find a great variety of primates and other rescued animals. From the majestic and emblematic spider monkey to beautiful rescued capuchin monkeys and ring-tailed lemurs from the faraway lands of Madagascar.
Yal Ku lagoon is super famous in Akumal and throughout the coast of the Riviera Maya. For new snorkelers, the lagoon offers a safe, shallow area to try snorkeling. The water is a mix of fresh and salt water so the experience is unlike other snorkeling adventures. The variety of fish that can be seen in the lagoon is amazing! You will see more fish than you ever imagined at the lagoon.
This beautiful nature park in the driving range of Tulum lies in the heart of a tropical rainforest untouched by human hand. Splendid views, and plenty of entertainments for the entire family make it a perfect place for an active vacation.
- Round trip transportation
- Guided Snorkel Tour through the lagoon
- Zip Line activityLunch time
- Visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary (no interaction included)
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks.
- Semi-automatic or automatic ATVs (individual or for two people, 90 minutes driving approximate in the jungle)
- Guided snorkeling
- Admission and activities at “Akumal Monkey Sanctuary”
- Admission and activities in the cenote
- Zip-lines and suspension bridges
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling gear and life jacket
- Goggles and helmets (for adults and children)
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Available
($10 USD p/vehicle)